Interested in having me speak at your church or event?
I am called to help Christians mature through the power of God’s Word. I am a passionate, expository speaker with a prophetic slant. Whenever I preach or teach, I rely on the Holy Spirit to minister His rhema Word into the hearts of the hearers.
My speaking style is much like my writing style:
- My messages are transparent and encouraging.
- I always do my best to present the right-now Word of God.
- Most importantly, I always ask the Holy Spirit to speak through me and minister His Word directly into the hearts of the hearers.
I preach the Word, but the Holy Spirit gives power to the message. I trust and depend on Him for everything.
If you are looking for a keynote speaker for your church or event, I invite you to check my availability using the contact form below.
Also, if you would like to hear me present a short message, I invite you to listen to my June 17, 2013 podcast, called “How to Speak the Word of God With Power”. It’s 14 minutes 7 seconds short, and it gives a great picture of how I speak.
Here are some of my most popular messages and workshops:
1. Worship: Just to Be With Him.
Contrary to some beliefs, worship is not the mechanical raising of hands, singing of songs, or speaking words of praise. Instead:
- TRUE worship happens when everything in you comes into alignment with who God is, and what He says, so that your entire being is constantly resonating with who He is.
- TRUE worship is the outflow of oneness with Christ.
- Worship can only happen when we return to God’s original intent for mankind: just to be with Him. When we abide in His presence, worship happens automatically.
This is the defining message of my life, because it’s all about the presence of God. If you are looking for a message that will free your people from serving out of duty, and release them into one-on-one intimacy with God, then this message is for you.
2. Three Paradigm Shifts the Body of Christ is Experiencing Right Now
God is currently bringing His Church into a new understanding of three truths:
- He is with us (or, His manifest presence);
- He loves us (and how that truth can enter your reality); and
- He is for us (or, He fights on your side).
There is a big difference between knowing these truths intellectually and knowing them experientially. My message on the three paradigm shifts focuses on how you can understand these truths and apply them, so that you can experience the impact of these truths in your mind and in your life.
This is one of the most powerful messages I preach.
3. Biblical Musicianship
God’s truth on biblical musicianship will move your church musicians and singers from just showing up and playing music, to worshipping, guarding the Presence, and releasing the sound and Word of God into your atmosphere.
These messages combine material I have learned from:
- studying Ray Hughes’ material in his Minstrel Series (16 hours of in teaching, which I highly recommend);
- my personal study of Kings and Chronicles, focusing on the Tabernacle of David and Solomon’s Temple; and
- from teaching and working with church musicians, as well as being a church musician myself.
I have more than one message on this topic, and they build on one another. Therefore, this material is best suited for churches and events who need 3-4 messages in a row. These messages are also great for musicians’ workshops, where I teach the Word first, then we practice it together by actually singing and playing our instruments.
If you would like to check my availability for your event, please fill out the contact form below.
Note: For church events, I love to bring a music/ministry team with me. Here’s why:
- The worship and prophetic word that flows out of my team is incredible. Their anointing takes every service to a whole new level.
- I strongly believe in corporate ministry (everybody operating out of his or her own gifts). God is done with superstars. We need each other.
- Raising other people up, and seeing God work through them, is part of my job in the Body.
- Every person’s testimony adds a new work that God can release in your service.
If you would like your own worship team to be able to rest, worship, and soak in the Word, I would be honored to bring the people from my team to help facilitate the service. Just let me know in the contact form below. Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you!